Thursday, March 26, 2009

Squidoo and You!

Hello and welcome to the very first post on my very first blog! Today I wanted to bring you a fantastic how to for Squidoo (you gotta love catchy rhymes). This article comes to us courtesy of "Droopy Dawg", a member over at the Warrior Forum internet marketing discussion board. If so inclined, register and look me up (paulwaltz is my username).

Now then, I've made a few lenses in my career as an internet marketer (all 4 months of it!) for various clients, but have never created them as in depth as this article explains, despite the fact that it only takes about 15 minutes to get a lens up to this quality of perfectly keyworded (is that a real word?) content. I will definitely be optimizing my lenses with this new information and I suggest you do as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment